"The fact that it's a small major with a really great staff is SO nice- being able to talk to someone when you're freaking out and have that person have answers and know who you are is big" - Ben Kaufman, B.A. (with honors), class of 2017 AND COTERMINAL MA CLASS OF 2018
Your support matters
Public Policy has been a strong undergraduate, interdisciplinary academic degree program since 1980. With the addition of an MPP (a two-year professional degree), an MA in Public Policy (a one-year degree) and a coterminal MA degree available to Stanford undergraduates, we are continuing to increase the breadth and depth of policy analysis. We need your help to support the next generation of policy makers and analysts. You have the option to give to the program in general or to give to support a student's unpaid summer intership in honor of Daniel Raymond Wong.
Make a general gift to Public Policy
It's never been easier to make a big impact on the future of policy. Please click on the giving button below to donate online. Or, you can mail a check payable to "Stanford University" to our address:
579 Serra Mall
Landua Economics Building, room 128
Stanford, CA. 94305-6050
Remember, many companies match employee gifts up to a certain limit per year. To find out if your company is among those participating in a gift-matching program, ask your human resources department about your company's policy.
Gifts to Public Policy are tax-deductible under applicable rules. The Public Policy Program is part of Stanford University's tax exempt status as a Section 501c (3) public charity. Tax ID #: 94-1156365.
Program Alumni are able to designate all or a portion of their class reunion gift to the Public Policy program.
Make a gift to support a student's unpaid summer policy internship
Want to give in a meaningful way and help fund a student's summer internship that would otherwise go unpaid? Want to be able to see tangible results and potentially even meet the student you've helped support? Want to honor the legacy of alum Daniel Raymond Wong for whom caring truly wasn't enough? Consider donating to the Daniel Raymond Wong Memorial Fellowship Fund. It's easy - follow the steps outlined below. To read more about the fund and learn about Daniel's life and legacy, click here.
Even though we've endowed the fund, we still need your support! Donations can be made in two ways:
- By check, made out to: Stanford University—Daniel Raymond Wong Memorial Fellowship Fund. Please mail to Public Policy Program, 579 Serra Mall, Landau Economics Building Stanford, CA 94305-6050.
- Online at http://giving.stanford.edu
- Click on the upper right button at ‘Make a Gift.’
- Use the following drop down choices: 'Centers, Institutes, and More’ in the first box and ‘Other Designation (specify below)’ in the second.
- Type ‘Daniel Raymond Wong Memorial Fellowship Fund’ in the 'Special Instructions/Other Designation' box.
- Under Gift Type, choose ‘One-Time Gift’ and enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Do not check any boxes under ‘Options.’
- Sign in as a guest (or with your Stanford Development account if you have one) and enter the information requested on the following page. Please do check if your employer will match your gift.