Public Policy is an interdisciplinary program connecting the theoretical and analytical tools of economics, political science, philosophy, psychology, and law with their real-world policy applications.
The Public Policy Program is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and respectful community.
I am very grateful to the Public Policy Program for giving me the opportunity to work with a Peruvian public service organization to apply my Stanford-acquired skills to make a positive impact in my home country.
Maria Marta Rey Malca De Habich
Master of Public Policy (MPP) Student
- Major in Public Policy to understand the political constraints policy makers face
- Minor in Public Policy and supplement your Stanford learning experience
- Learn about our Internship Opportunities for Students and Summer Internship funding
- Master analytical tools useful for evaluating public policies through our Graduate programs (MA, MPP)
- Gain a Coterminal MA in Public Policy while at Stanford (open to all majors)
- Learn more about Admissions and the application process
- Share your story and find out what other program alumni are up to
- Contact us to serve on a career panel or mentor a current student
- Support a student's unpaid summer policy internship by giving to the Daniel Raymond Wong Memorial Fellowship Fund